Friday, October 2, 2009

My journey to SEO

I am Rajesh Kumar, Sr. SEO Executive by profession with 4 years experience of industry experiences. I came to this concept around 4 years ago when I joined as link exchange executive in Net Cradle, now as Diginatives in Ludhiana, Punjab. I was new but our senior SEO manager; Mr. Abhishek Kumar helped me much in this regard and created much confidence in me. He gave me some link building projects. I found it quite challenging to bring good quality links for my projects. And its’ my hard work that the all the link pages of my projects got some high PR. This results in pusing up the websites in the ranking. After this, I got so many link projects and completed them. Some of them are running successfully now as well. After 1 year, there is very upset moment for me when Abhi Sir left our company. I want to be like him as SEO and to get some SEO knowledge but it could not happen to me. I left Diginatives now and joined White Pixels in Ludhiana in Sept, 2009. When I joined White Pixel Company, I got a broad knowledge of SEO. Here, I am working as Internet marketing head.

With my consistence hard work, performance and patience I am slowly moving towards my goal. I pray to God to help me becoming as a good, calm, true and successful person.